Opel Vivaro rear view camera and Renault Trafic rear view camera in the 3rd brake light. monitor Optional!
149,90 € - 219,90 €
VAT included Incl. 19% VAT. /Shipping Rate
Here you are in safe hands
- Up to 5 years guarantee
- German manufacturer from Hamburg
- Product liability insurance (very important for electronics)
- Hassle-free returns and refunds
- SSL for security of your data
If you want to install a third brake light with integrated reversing camera on your Opel Vivaro, Opel Vivaro B and Renault Trafic, you can buy the corresponding kit. It includes a spare lamp equipped with a reversing camera for extra safety when reversing. A Smart Video connection cable is also included in the price. However, if you only want to buy the camera set with monitor or just the rear camera, we offer you these options as well. The smart video connection cable is included in the price. If you would like to mount this rear view camera on the windshield or dashboard, or attach it to an interior mirror, we have an option for that as well.
The third brake light with integrated reversing camera for Opel Vivaro, Opel Vivaro B and Renault Trafic allows you to see your surroundings when parking, reversing or in traffic. It fits perfectly into the vehicle and increases your safety, that of your passengers and that of other road users. This product also contributes to the overall beauty of the vehicle and meets the needs of customers. In order to meet these needs, this product has been made of high quality materials.
Optional installation of a 3rd brake light with integrated Opel Vivaro rear view camera and Renault Trafic rear view camera
If you want to improve the safety, style and functionality of your vehicle with a rear view system, cameras are the best solution. Our rear view cameras for the Opel Vivaro, Opel Vivaro B and Renault Trafic are designed to fit your vehicle's existing mirrors or to function as standalone units. Installation is simple and easy, and we also offer an installation service to help you decide between a rear view mirror and backup camera system. Our products are made of high quality materials.
When you entrust us with your car, you are in good hands. Our workshop is run by one of the best mechanics in the business. Our dedicated team has the experience and expertise to retrofit, fit, convert and upgrade cars. Whether you are looking to upgrade or repair your vehicle, our factory trained technicians have the skills and knowledge to give you professional advice on your vehicle's needs. We offer a range of services ranging from diagnostics to repair and from aftermarket installation to engine upgrades.
Our kits are easy to install! Instead of connecting a cable to your vehicle, our smart cables connect directly to the reversing light on your Opel Vivaro, Opel Vivaro B and Renault Trafic. The reversing camera turns on automatically when you shift into reverse, so you can easily see what's behind you. If you want, you can plug an adapter into the cigarette lighter socket to power the camera. This allows you to connect the monitoring system without leaving your vehicle running and no wired connection is required between the rear view system and your vehicle.
Easy installation / connection options:
- Connection option 1: You only need to connect one side of the long cable to the monitor. The other side is connected to the camera. Plus and minus is connected to the reversing light to supply the camera and monitor at the same time. You do not need to connect the monitor additionally, it already receives the power supply directly from the back of the camera.
– Connection option 2: You can simply supply the camera and the monitor with power using the cigarette lighter and also switch the connection on and off using a switch without much effort (this is particularly suitable for someone who does not know how to connect the reversing light is approaching. NO CONNECTION IS NEEDED “Plug and Play”)
* Brand: HSRpro
* Reversing camera with Sony CCD chipset (2041+638)
* Image sensor size: 1/3″
* PAL/NTSC lens angle: 60°～170°
* Image sensor type: CCD
* Image sensor manufacturer: SONY JAPAN
* Effective Pixels PAL/NTSC: PAL: 795H×596 VNTSC: 811H×508V
* Horizontal resolution (TVL): 600
* Angle of lens: 170°
* Waterproof: IP68
* S/N ratio: ＞48dB
* Minimum illumination: 18(V/lux.sec)
* Night Vision Function: Yes
* Automatic white balance
* Power supply: 12V - 24V
* The rear view camera is compatible with the following vehicles: Renault Trafic, Opel Vivaro and Opel Vivaro B (models produced in 2014-2022)
* If you own a Renault Trafic, Opel Vivaro and Opel Vivaro B from the model year before 2014, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can send you the offer link for a 3rd brake light backup camera for this vehicle year.
* E-brand: Yes
* Brand: HSRpro
* Monitor: 4,3 inch, 5 or 7 inch monitor
* System: PAL / NTSC system
* Resolution: 800(H)xRGBx 648(W)
* AV input: 2 video inputs
* Power supply: 12V - 24V
Up to how many rear view cameras can I connect to the monitor?
Up to 2 reversing kemaras are possible
1x 3rd brake light with integrated reversing camera
1x 10 meter smart installation cable
1x power cable
1x power filter / stabilizer box
Optional package content:
1x color monitor set in 4,3 inches, 5 inches or 7 inches
1x cigarette lighter adapter
1x power cable
A4 installation instructions in German
ElektroG WEEE number: DE 40436894
Why buy from us:
– Reliability of our products (Buying a product is a simple thing, but what happens in the event of a defect or if the product even causes fire to your vehicle? Who then pays for this damage? Your car insurance certainly not, so don’t save at the wrong end!)
- We offer up to 5 years warranty on all our products. Please read our guarantee conditions or those on the manufacturer's website > car rear-view camera - PUNKT - de
– We are not just a supplier who buys and resells products. We manufacture some of our components ourselves and also put them together for our customers on request.
– We have electronic equipment repair service based in Hamburg, Germany.
– Our products have the CE
– Returns, repairs or warranty claims are processed directly in Hamburg, Germany. If this is claimed, the product does not have to be sent abroad in a complicated and expensive manner, which also means long waiting times and no high product safety
– You are welcome to visit us at our location in Hamburg, Germany with an appointment if you have a problem with a product and we will be happy to solve it for you.
Reversing camera set without monitor, 30 meter digital radio system 5", 5 meter analogue radio system 7", reversing camera with 5" monitor, reversing camera with flip monitor, reversing camera with mirror monitor, reversing camera with 7" monitor
Only registered users who have bought this product are allowed to submit a review.